I am Thankful to one of my BOFC user “Barbara” who has shared this below request:
“Is there a way to report or export multiple page layouts for multiple objects in xls“?
This is a time-consuming and a monotonous job for Salesforce developers and admin to manually open each layout for each object and create an excel report for it.
Bulk Object Field Creator (BOFC) is a native Force.com app designed to help you overcome the above situation. BOFC can easily export multiple layouts for multiple objects in single click. Refer this image for quick look:
BOFC application can easy export multiple layouts in single click. This would help users to save time, reduce manual effort and increase productivity. BOFC application has a simple user interface which is extremely self-explanatory and easy to use.
Major Features includes:
- User can export single or multiple page-Layouts in single click
- Page-Layouts can be exported for multiple objects in single click
- This features works for both Standard and Custom Objects
- Export File shows data for multiple Layouts in form of multiple tabs (one for each tab) in single xls sheet
Steps to Export Multiple Layouts in single click:
1. Goto BOFC Application and click “Export Multiple Page-layouts for multiple objects“ as highlighted in below image
2. It will open this below page. Select single or multiple objects and select “Basic Page-Layout (details)“ radio button. Once selected click on “Fetch Layouts“.
3. It will display below screen with all the Layouts for selected objects.
4. Select one or more layouts and click on “Click to Initiate Export“.
5. Once clicked, it will download a file for all selected layouts.
Bulk Object Field Creator is a simpler and smarter way of saving admins and developers time from this monotonous job. For any queries or suggestions, you can write your comment in the comment box or for further assistance contact us at https://www.bofc.io/#contact-frm or mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org. Our BOFC Expert will help you get the best out of it.
We appreciate your valuable inputs.
Have a look at step by step detailed video to “Export Multiple Page Layouts for Multiple Objects in xls”