For any Salesforce Admin or developer, if there is a requirement to export or document all or any specific “Process Builders” in the system in XLS
– For a developer, it will be a tedious and time taking job. User would have to open each process builders and copy its contents one by one using Salesforce Standard process. These type of work requests would take much more effort and time, but with our Salesforce Appexchange Bulk Object Field Creator (BOFC) App user can easily “Export (Single or Multiple) Process Builders” within same Salesforce org in few clicks.
Benefits of BOFC Application for Exporting Process Builders:
- User can export single or multiple process builders in few clicks
- Support Process builders for any kind of objects (Standard or Custom)
- Easy to use with few clicks
- Saves ample amount of time of doing manual work
Few Simple Steps to Export Multiple Process Builders
1. Open the BOFC Home > Click “Export Process Builders in Bulk”
2. It will open below screen for “Export Process Builder in XLS” page. Now click “Fetch Active Processes” button
User can export process builders from multiple salesforce org. Click on Manage Org Details to add any new org,otherwise goto next step 3.
Once “Manage Org details” is clicked, then click on “New Environment” button to add a details for current org.
Add details for current environment and Save it (Click ? infront of each field for any help)
Once details are added and saved, then close this “Manage Environment” popup and it will show the same process builder page (where it shows red error message).
Now select the environment which you just added and click “Fetch Active Processes”
3. Once “Fetch Active Processes” is clicked, it will show below screen. Wait until Status is changed to Completed.
Once status is changed to completed, it will show a link “View Results”
4. Click “View Results”, and it will list all the “Active” Process Builders in the system
Above image has many features (each number has its description as below):
- User can select object name.
- User can select process name of selected object.
- Click on “Apply Filter” button to get process builders on the basis of applied filter condition.
- User can reset applied filter by click on “Reset filter”
- User can view process summary for each process builder by clicking this link (once clicked, scroll to the end of page to view summary).
- User can export (in XLS) list of all the process builders WITHOUT process summary using this button.
- User can export (in XLS) list of all the SELECTED process builders WITH process summary using this button.
- Pagination will help user to navigate to next/previous page, if total count for process builders is greater than 50.
- User can select the process builders using this checkbox and can export using button 7.
Have a look at step by step detailed video to Export Process Builders (single or multiple) in XLS”“
For any queries or suggestions, you can write your comment in the comment box or for further assistance contact us at https://www.bofc.io/#contact-frm or mail us: email@example.com. Our BOFC Expert will help you get the best out of it.
We appreciate your valuable inputs.